Thursday, November 15, 2007

Author Rose Keefe's The Starker: Big Jack Zelig, the Becker-Rosenthal Case, and the Advent of the Jewish Gangster is set for release in February 2008. I'm quite excited as this remains perhaps my favorite era in the annals of Jewish mobster history and the subject matter continues to fascinate writers and historians 95 years later. Keefe's book should uncover many unrevealed layers to the case, but is also specific to the life of Big Jack Zelig as well, which is the first to do so.....

2 comments:

natjayne said...

Pat,
Is your work for sale?
Well researched blog.
snh

Pat Hamou said...

Thanks for the compliment and dropping by. I'm afraid for the time being none of the artwork is for sale while I finish up the book. I will perhaps consider selling some of the original artwork after publication which is still a ways off...
regards
-Pat